Almost everyone loves olives be it on your favourite pizza, sandwich or salad. Not only do they taste good but are loaded with a number of health benefits.
Here are a few reasons as to why olives are a must in your diet regularly:
- Olives are a rich source of vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids, which help reduce risk of heart disease by lowering blood press and LDL cholesterol.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and hence helps in easing pain.
- Loaded with fatty acids and antioxidants, olives are an excellent food for your hair and skin.
- Eating olives help boost haemoglobin level in the body as it is a rich source of iron.
- Eating a cup of olives can help regulate blood pressure.