This appetizer includes all the classic Greek ingredients, and comes together quickly.
- 1 package (6 ounce) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon black olives, drained and chopped
- In a food processor, place the feta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and oregano. Using the pulse setting, blend the mixture until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Blend in the olives by hand or with a spoon.
- Refrigerate until serving.