BY ANDREW KNOWLTON
- 10 oil-packed anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives, pitted, crushed
- 1 cup Cerignola olives, pitted, crushed
- 1 cup coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped, drained capers
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Mix anchovies, both olives, parsley, oil, capers, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large jar or medium bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Tapenade can be made 1 week ahead. Cover and chill.